Faith Box Subscription Review
I am very excited to share my first Faithbox subscription with you. Faithbox is a monthly Christian subscription box of inspirational quotes & scripture, actions to enrich your Christian life, and products from companies with positive missions. The best part? For every box shipped, 3 meals are provided to Christian orphanages. Not only do they provide encouragement and hope to the receiver, but they are blessing children in orphanages as well. It’s a win-win situation! When you sign up, you can pick a month to month plan, pay 3 months at a time, or pay for an annual subscription.
I immediately fell in love when I got the box. Why? Because the outside had my blog verse! Galatians 6:9! How amazing is that? It got better as my box also came with the following:
- Everyday Faith Devotional by Jefferson Bethke. A devotional for the month of October.
- It’s Not What You Think by Jefferson Bethke. Bethke presents God’s truths from the Old and the New Testaments.
- S.W Basics Organic Cocoa Lip Balm. Chapstick made with only 4 ingredients? Yes please!
- Kutoa Chocolate Expresso Bean. A Gluten free, soy free, refined-sugar free, vegan and non gmo bar. Again, Yes please!
- Claro Candles. Claro candles has a heart to bring light into this dark world. Every candle purchased helps fight social injustice.
Overall I absolutely loved this box, including yes, the box itself. I can’t wait to read the books and I really appreciate that the chapstick and bar were natural products made with healthy ingredients! If you are looking for a subscription box to bring you encouragement and fun goodies, I highly recommend the faith box!
Disclaimer: This box was received free for review, but my opinions are my own.