Guest Posts: Q&A
Happy Friday! Today, I am thankful to be sharing guest posts with my answers for two separate Q&A sessions. I was asked several questions by the two websites below, both Recombine and Eva’s World, and if you want to know my answers you can check out their links. It’s always an honor to be able to share our story with others and of course my hope is that it would encourage those who are also on the infertility journey. In addition, if anyone else ever has questions about our journey, our faith, our story, etc I hope you never hesitate to ask!
- What things helped you cope with infertility?
- What is the most valuable piece of advice you’d share with women facing infertility?
- How has writing helped you navigate infertility?
- What would you say are the best or simplest steps women and couples can take to keep their environment healthy when trying to conceive?
- What led you to taking a break?
- Will you try again? Or are you looking into other alternatives?
- Why did you decide to take a break?
- What treatments have you done for male infertility?
- What supplements do you think are the most important for making conception happen?
- What is your attitude towards getting pregnant? Trying more treatments? Let it be natural?
- Can you talk about how your faith supports you to go through any frustration and low-point during TTC?