18 Jul Medical Hiatus
C.J and I are taking a medical hiatus. I probably wan’t clear in my post on June 5th, because it was a very overwhelming day, but C.J has moved to GA for 6 months for his job.
It’s obvious that God is telling us to wait. As much as doctors say we can’t afford to, we know that God’s word trumps theirs. He blessed us with C.J’s new job and although the timing of the training coupled with the infertility has been crazy, there is no doubt that it’s all God’s plan. We had prayed for C.J to leave as early as possible for his training class and we give all praise to God that he did.
Honestly, it has been and will continue to be a nice break. We have no doctor’s appointments on the calendar and are not sure when God will lead us to seeking out more tests or appointments again. We know the earliest it would be is January 2013.
Although the posts will become more infrequent, I hope to continue to share sermons, words of advice and other posts that mean a lot to us.
Please continue to join us in prayer for:
- C.J and I as we spend 6 months apart
- God would completely heal our bodies of anything related to fertility and prepare our bodies for having a baby (or babies)
- We would understand what He has for us in our waiting room and we would further His kingdom during this time
- We would be bold in sharing our story and struggle with family and friends
- We would focus on all the blessings God has given us and not think about what we don’t have
- We would be completely humbled and have Christ like attitudes as we continue to wait
- I would continue to encourage others going through infertility as well as rejoice in the Lord as friends announce pregnancies
- Our faith, prayer life, relationship with each other and Christ continue to grow.
Our soul waits for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. For our heart is glad in him, because we trust in his holy name. Let your steadfast love, O Lord, be upon us, even as we hope in you. Psalm 33:20-22