Moms in the Making – Online
In June 2013, the Lord put it on my heart to start an infertility support group, which thanks to a good friend’s idea is named Moms in the Making. For over two years now I have met with ladies weekly/bi-weekly in my home. I have been so thankful to walk this journey with so many amazing ladies, but it’s time to open up the group to those who don’t live here locally. I have wanted to do something online for about a year and a half now. While I hoped it wouldn’t be through facebook, for now, that will be the best way to facilitate the group.
If you would like to join the virtual group, please visit this link, leave a comment or e-mail me. I’m answering some questions below as to what you can expect. The purpose of this group is to offer hope and encouragement, connect with others, and focus on God’s word while waiting on Him.
1.Who is this group for?
- Anyone going through infertility
2. What can I expect from the group?
- To meet and find support from others who are going through infertility, to be encouraged, to be fed God’s word, and to share prayer requests and praises.
2. Do you have to be a Christian to be in the group?
- No, but it is a Christ-centered group.
4. How do I join the group?
- Visit this link or leave a comment below
If you know of someone who is going through infertility and needs to be encouraged, please share this group with them. Also, if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.