DIY Natural Products: Eye Makeup Remover
In 2013 we made lots of changes. Not only to our diets, but the products we choose to use.
I’ve shared the recipe we use for Body Wash & Hand Soap, but after looking at the ingredients on my eye makeup remover, I decided it was time to make something healthier. Today I’m sharing a very easy diy eye makeup remover recipe.
Eye Makeup Remover
- 1/4 Castor Oil
- 1/4 Witch Hazel
- 1/2 Purified Water
- Optional: Essential Oil
- Optional: **Coconut Oil
- Mix all ingredients together
- Apply desired amount to cotton swab or wash cloth.
Things to note:
- **I add Coconut Oil during the warm months. A reminder that it hardens below 75 degrees so I wouldn’t suggest adding it in the winter months
- I buy both the Castor Oil and Witch Hazel at Wal-Mart
- I used a previously used empty eye makeup remover bottle for my container
- Replace Castor Oil with your preferred or favorite oil