Essential Oils: Part 7: Lemon
Today I’m sharing about one of my favorite tasting essentail oils, lemon, which is a great oil to use for energizing, circulatary support, and cleansing. Since water is the main thing I drink during the day, I’m so grateful to add some flavor and some extra health benefits too. I also add lemon to my face wash and face lotion recipes as well as use it with pepermint and lavender for allergies. You only need a drop or two at a time and to prove how potent the oil is, it take 75 lemons to make one 15ml bottle of oil. When drinking oils with water, never put them in plastic. Always use glass!
Below are several ways to use lemon and while this list isn’t exhaustive, it should give you an idea of some of the benefits:
- Remove Spots (gum, oil, grease) – Apply 1-2 drops to stain
- Detoxify – Add 1-2 drops to water
- Freshen Laundry – Add drops to homemade laundry detergent
- Minimize/Sooth Calluses – Apply 1-2 drops to area
- Hand Sanitizer – Apply 1-2 drops to hands
- Exfoliant – Add 1-2 drops to skin cleanser
- Minimize Acne/Oil Production – Apply 1-2 drops to oil/acne area
- Alkalize body/Relieve Heartburn – Add 1-2 drops to water
- Purify air – Diffuse in air
If you missed any of the other posts you can check them out below! If you want to buy any or all of these oils, please let me know as I am a member and get a 24% discount! You are welcome to use my account! Also, I’m hosting an online virtual class this Tuesday if you want to learn more! Please email me if you want to be added!
I am not a medical doctor. The opinions expressed reflect my personal experiences and my personal opinions. The information and statements on this website are intended for educational purposes.