11 Dec Essential Oils: Part 9: Joy
At the rate I am going it’s going to take me years to share about all the oils I love, but I am one oil closer as today I am sharing about Joy. Joy is a blend made up of the following 10 oils: Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Lemon, Coriander, Tangerine, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, Palmarosa, and Rose.
While some people use joy as a perfume since it has a sweeter aroma to it, there are so many other reasons to use the oil as well. One of my favorites is when I am feeling down, I apply it over my heart. Below are additional ways to use Joy and while this list isn’t exhaustive, it should give you an idea of some of the benefits as well as ways to use the oil:
- Promote joy/peace – Apply 1-2 drops over heart, on wrist, or on bottoms of feet
- Enhance smell – Add 1-2 drops to cotton ball and place inside vacuum canister, laundry, or anything you want to freshen
- Menstrual Pain – Apply 1-2 drops to abdomen
- Boost libido and mood – Add 1-2 drops to bath, on tissue to sniff, on wrist, or diffuse
- Reduce Irritability – Apply 1-2 drops on wrist
- Perfume – Apply 1-2 drops to wrists or behind ears
- Romantic Massage – Dilute 4-8 drops into carrier oil during a massage
- Depression – Apply 1-2 drops over heart
If you missed any of the other posts you can check them out below! If you want to buy or try Joy, please let me know as I am a member and get a 24% discount! You are welcome to use my account!
- General Overview
- Flu & Cold
- Male and Female Health
- Anxiety and Stress
I am not a medical doctor. The opinions expressed reflect my personal experiences and my personal opinions. The information and statements on this website are intended for educational purposes.