Wheat Grass and RJ Update
I recently ordered Wheat Grass and received it in the mail today. Oh my, SICK!! I used half the amount recommended and mixed it with water and it’s basically like drinking dirt. However, after reading all the vitamins on the label and doing research on the benefits, I will somehow find a way to chug it down every day 🙂 Related to infertility, Wheat Grass increases ovarian reserves and lowers the FSH. But, besides that, here are other benefits to taking WG.
- Helps strengthen immune system.
- Helps in detoxification of blood, resolves foul odors of breath and sweat.
- Helps balance blood pH towards normal.
- Helps increase Haemoglobin (Red Blood Cells count) in blood.
- Helps combat Thalassemia, Anemia and Sickle Cell Anemia.
- Helps improve reproductive health of both men & women, increase vigor, vitality & helps conceive.
- Help combat blood & digestion related disorders such as Thalassemia, Anaemia, Leukemia, Cancer, Diabetes, Obesity (Weight loss), Constipation, Acidity, Piles (Hemorrhoids), Ulcers, Arthritis, etc.
- Highly effective to reduce weight or achieve weight loss.
- Helps overcome skin disorders, improves skin & muscle tone.
- Dietary fiber helps control blood sugar level, cholesterol level & prevents constipation.