Thankful – 2015
Last year my annual thankful post had a question mark behind it. Thankful? It seems so hard to be thankful when life is so hard, right? That was definitely the case last year and it continues to be, but as I mentioned on Monday, despite the trials we are facing, I always like to look at the blessings in my life. So, I have put together a list of what I am thankful for this year! I realize this is a pretty vague list, but the truth is I have to focus on the every day things like a job, house, etc!
- My wonderful husband, Colby
- Our trips all over the world
- All the wonderful people I have met through this blog and social media
- My local and online Moms in the Making group
- The strength and grace from Jesus to get me through each day
- My family members
- 9+ years at my job
- Our community and our church
- The ability to exercise and stay active
- God’s Word
- Everyone who is praying and believing with us for babies
- My community group and girls group
- All my wonderful and supportive friends
My list could go on and on. What are you thankful for? Join me in choosing to celebrate life rather than focusing on the trials. Happy Thanksgiving!