Thankful – 2016
For the past several years, I have shared brief recaps on what I am thankful for. The truth is because I am in the middle of a trial, sometimes it’s so hard for me to focus on the positive, but when I come up with a list I realize how blessed I truly am. I realize I could get down to the details, but this is just a high level overview of what I am thankful for.
- Writing and publishing my book, In Due Time
- The vacations we took this year
- Being inducted to my companies Hall of Fame and 10+ years at my job
- Another nephew added to our family
- Our church and the community and friendship that we have there
- Moms in the Making including the friendships I have made, the people I have connected with all over the world, and all the miracle babies that have been born
- 6 years in our home
- Lots of weekends spent with family
- The physical ability to workout and compete in races
- Jesus, his grace and protection, and the strength he gives me daily
- All the support I had throughout the book writing process, including all those who helped edit, design, etc
- This blog! The fact that people read it and the relationships that have come out of it
Here are my past years post and yes, they look pretty similar.
Order In Due Time Devotional today