November 23, 2012
Thankful – 2012
What a wonderful day to reflect on all God has blessed us with. Sometimes infertility brings so much negativity and depression, but it’s so important to realize that despite that hard times, there is so much more good!
- Colby being able to come home for Thanksgiving for 5 whole days!
- Spending Thanksgiving with both sets of our parents
- The house and neighborhood we have been blessed to live in
- Colby being offered his current job and starting one of the first training sessions (rather than waiting years, like some do)
- Our nieces and nephews, love them all!
- Our trial of infertility and the strength God gives us to endure it
- Healing of past medical ailments, for both of us.
- Our church, small group, and community.
- All the wonderful friends that we are so close to.
- Our awesome siblings and parents.
- Our overall health, we are able to walk, work out, etc, what a blessing!
- The skills and abilities God has given us to complete our tasks at work and home.
- The financial blessings we have been given that enable us to give back and to afford to travel to see each other on weekends.
- All the traveling we have been able to do
- Our marriage and that God brought us together as one.
- All the prayer warriors who are praying for and with us
- Our God, who loves us despite ours pasts.
- Modern technology that enables us to connect and communicate with friends, family and other bloggers!
- FaceTime so we can still see each other every day despite the distance
- The gift of life, both physically and spiritually.
- The bible, sermons and the studies available to grow deeper in our relationship with Christ.
« Health Products | Wheat Grass and RJ Update »