A Year In Review – 2014
I have struggled with this post… a lot! I knew like prior years I wanted to do another year in review, but 2014 wasn’t a good year for us. While we had a lot of good things happen, 2014 goes down in history as the worst. I’ve debated how to summarize this year and although I don’t really want to, I also know that it’s best to focus on the positive things. Even though there was tragedy, we also had a lot of good things happen, most of which included traveling, a new nephew, lots of showers, weddings, new babies, and concerts. I’m going to keep this part brief, but below are some quick highlights and a video with my favorite pictures at the end!
- Cruised to Cozumel, Belize, and Honduras
- Took a Vacation to Arizona
- Took a trip to St. Louis
- Took a trip to Arkansas
- Took a trip to Kansas
- Took a Vacation to Hilton Head
- Took a Vacation to South America
- Took lots of trips to Austin and Tulsa
- Was in 4 weddings
- Went to several concerts: Jesus Culture, Hillsong, For King and Country, Phil Wickham, and Mercy Me
- Welcomed a new nephew, Brecken Kai
- Got Lasik surgery
- Hosted lots of baby and wedding showers
- Participated in 3 Head for the Cure 5K races
- Turned 30
Although we lost our precious Kai and didn’t receive our breakthrough pregnancy that we believed and hoped for, we know that God is still good. Here is to believing we will see redemption win in 2015!! Thank you to each and everyone of you who have been on this long and hard journey with us! We feel so blessed to have so many people journeying with us in life!
Don’t forget to enter the New Years Giveaway! Friday is the last day!