The pain that came when I lost my nephew, someone so special and close to me, was and continues to be unbearable at times. There have been times where I have felt guilty for being sad or guilty for going through the grieving process. And there...

Miscarriage. SIDS. Stillbirth. Birth Defects. Eptopic Pregnancy. What do these have to do with me? Well nothing. But 1 in 4 pregnancies end in loss, so even though I can't relate, many around the world can. Tomorrow, October 15th is national pregnancy and infant loss remembrance day....

It's okay to not be okay. This is a hard truth for me to understand and it is really hard for me to find balance with these thoughts. About 90% of the time I am positive, hopeful and full of faith and the other 10%...

Lately, I haven't been the most fun or pleasant person to be around. I feel like I'm in a pit of darkness, yet I know I don't want to stay there and I want to get out of the pit. It all started when my world...

Last week was a rough week. Honestly, the last two months have been rough, but after being very down about Kai, more heartache came. While at work my sweet co-worker got a call from her daughter that her daughter had found her fiance dead in...

Last week I shared a post about the 6 stages of grief. Today's post is from the the next sermon and a follow up to the last post - all related to the stage of sorrow, called Getting Through Life's Losses. The stage of grief can apply...

Sermons. They always help me in the trials. I have listened to this one 6 times over the last week. Because it made headline news many people know Rick Warren lost his son last year. This sermon, How We're Getting Through (starting at minute 10), was...